OrkS Empire Forum Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HQ I Ve-Got You Under

Répondre au sujet    OrkS Empire Forum Index du Forum » Section forum publique » Bar Orks Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HQ I Ve-Got You Under
Auteur Message
hespfutu

Masculin

Message HQ I Ve-Got You Under Répondre en citant

I Ve Got You Under > bit.ly/1t53g0d

10cf746e54
Other versions[edit]. The song has been recorded by many leading pop artists and jazz musicians over the years. Graham Memphis Jazz Box (2004) Carly Simon Moonlight Serenade (2005) Michael Bubl It's Time (2005) Bobby Caldwell - Come Rain or Come Shine (2005) Michael Bolton Bolton Swings Sinatra (2006) Lauri Beth Quinlivan On Angel's Strings (rearranged for classical guitar, 2006) Cliff Richard Bold as Brass (2009) Chris Botti Chris Botti in Boston (featuring Katharine McPhee) (2009) Seether (2009) Deana Martin - Volare, a 2009 album released by Big Fish Records Rod Stewart Fly Me to the Moon. The Great American Songbook Volume V (2010) Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr. Appreciating the excitement of the arrangement, Sinatra usually included the song in his concerts thereaftera tradition carried on by Sinatra's son, Frank Jr.[2]. In the M*A*S*H episode, George, Captain John "Trapper" McIntyre sings the song during an operation. In 1993, The song was used in The Flintstones' movie I Yabba-Dabba Do!.

References[edit]. This time the trombone solo was by Dick Nash because Bernhart was booked for another session. A live version of the song also appears on the 1966 album "Sinatra at the Sands" featuring Count Basie and his orchestra. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Neneh Cherry's hip-hop interpretation of the song was the lead single for the Red Hot + Blue charity album, and reached number 25 in the UK Singles Chart. (father) Julio Iglesias, Jr. "September in the Rain: The Life of Nelson Riddle", via Google Books, p. Hal David. Sinatra re-recorded "I've Got You Under My Skin" for the album Sinatra's Sinatra (1963), an album of re-recordings of his personal favorites.

clash of clans hackgame ben tenthe bond of lovehindi 2014 queenlady lady animethe affair s01e12bleach season 16 dubbedthe 46th annual academy of country music academy awardskyou no 5 no 2Syren De Mer

Ven 3 Juin - 02:04 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 3 Juin - 02:04 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    OrkS Empire Forum Index du Forum » Section forum publique » Bar Orks Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation